Saturday, July 17, 2010

A GHOST LOVE STORY !!!!!!

A nice and true story from Chetan Bhagat....
Read it when you have time.Very nice mail for people working late night.
************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *******Neha opened her mail box and saw a new mail from new person
Hi Neha,
I see you every night sitting in the office till very late. Don't youhave friends? Don't you feel like talking to your roommate?You should not sit very late in the office, this is a genuine advice fromme.
Thanks,
Rahul Mehra
After reading the mail, Neha was very angry on the sender. She simplydeleted the mail and said to herself "who is he to give me anyadvice". She again got back to her work.
After that night, every night Rahul would keep sending her mails andNeha would simply delete them without even reading the content of themail. But one fine night the subject line attracted her and she had toopen the mail.
The subject line of the mail was "Hi Gorgeous".
Hi Gorgeous,
Yes today you are looking very gorgeous in this red saree.I know you don't read my mails as you don't like the advices I give you.
So today I won't give you any advice, I will just say that I am love withyou.You know you are very beautiful and if you take care of yourself manymen will fall in love with you.
I am sure someday you will also fall in love with me. And then we willgo out for a date.
Oh before I end the mail I must tell you that the best thing about isthat smile. Or is it those intense which needs some sleep at themoment.
Take care dear.Love you.
Rahul Mehra.
After reading the mail she was shocked. A person she had never met,never seen, never spoke to was saying that he was in love with her.She started thinking was this always in his mind. How did he get herid? Where had he seen her? Many questions like this came in her mind.Finally she thought of giving a warning and replied to his mail.
Hi Rahul,
I don't want to spoil your career but if you don't stop sending memails I will raise an ASHI against you.
Thanks and Regards,
Neha Jain
After this mail, the mails from Rahul stopped coming in Neha's inbox.She thought that finally Rahul has got scared and won't be mailing heragain.
After several nights, Neha was resting on her chair and her eyesclosed. When she opened her eyes she saw Rahul's mail in her mailbox.
Hi Gorgeous,
With your closed eyes you were dreaming about me, right? Oh sorry fornot sending any mails in the last few days.I was a little busy. I am sure you would have missed me a lot.
One more thing before I forget I want to say that I am not scared ofASHI. An ASHI can't be a reason to stop loving you.
Love you.
Rahul Mehra
Neha was twisting her hair and putting them behind her ears. At thatmoment itself another mail came from Rahul,
Hi Gorgeous,
Now stop playing with your hair and leave the office, it is very late.
Love.
Rahul Mehra
Neha was shocked as to how did this person know what she was doing onher desk. She got up to check whether anyone was there in her floorbut could find only empty cubicles. She thought maybe he made a wildguess and decided to leave the office before leaving she saw anothermail from Rahul.
Hi Neha,
Searching for me??? You have started falling in love with me. J
Love you.
Rahul Mehra
Neha was shocked and scared to hell. She simply switched off hermachine and ran outside the office. In the next few days she would notopen any mails sent by Rahul. One night a mail with subject line"Don't be scared of me" came to her mailbox. First she thought toignore the mail then she thought let's see what has Rahul written thistime.
Hi Neha,
Don't be scared of me. I can say that you are scared of me because ofthe way you ran out from the office the last time you read my mail.I know few minutes back you had gone to have coffee. You are thinkinghow I know this because I can feel you around me.Only once you also start feeling me you will know that I am near to you.Very near. Just sitting next to you.I will wait for the night when you start having the same feelings for me.Will always love you.
Rahul Mehra
Now Neha started thinking was Rahul really in love with her? What hewas saying was it true? But how could he know so much about her? Howcould he say what she was doing and what not? Neha thought let's givea try and see whether Rahul is always in love with her or not. Fromthat night she also started replying to his mail.
Hi Neha,
Do you feel bad if I call you gorgeous?
Love you.
Rahul Mehra
Neha's reply:
Yes Rahul. I don't like this word.
You can address me as Neha, isn't it short and simple. And I love my name alot.
Thanks and Regards,
Neha Jain
Rahul's reply:
Point noted Neha. But when I am happy, excited I would call you withsome special name at that time.Tomorrow you have your certification so all the best for that.
Love you.
Rahul Mehra
Neha was again shocked as to how does he know about her certification.She had never told him. She replied Rahul,
Who is the person who is giving you details about me? I had not toldyou about my certification how do you know it?
Thanks and regards,
Neha Jain
Rahul replied back to her
I know it because I am in front of you. Can't you see me? Can't youfeel me close to you?I also know that after 3 days you have your appraisal. Now this youhave not told anyone. Just your PM knows about it. Do you think yourPM will give me all these details?
Love you.
Rahul Mehra
Neha not sure of the answer. She knew her PM would not have told Rahulall this but how did Rahul know so much about her was a mystery forher. Finally she thought she will talk to her PM, Rohan.
Next day, she went to her PM's desk.
"Hi Rohan. I wanted to ask you something".Rohan:- "Sure Neha. Are having any issues?"Neha:- "No. actually I wanted to know about a person named Rahul Mehra."Rohan was shocked on hearing that name.Rohan:- "How did you come across this name. Has anyone told you about him?"Neha:- "No one has said anything to me about him. Few days back hestarted sending me e-mails. First I ignored but then he would givesuch details which I did just few minutes back. He even knows myappraisal date."Rohan:- "Are you sure you got mails from Rahul Mehra only?"Neha:- "Yes very much. But why do you look shocked?"Rohan:- "Because Rahul Mehra died 2 years back. He use to sit at thesame place where you are sitting. How can a dead person send mails toyou."Neha was shocked. She didn't know how to react to this.Rohan:- "If you don't believe me then you can try finding his name inthe telephone directory. Maybe someone told you about him and becauseof work stress you started imagining that he is sending you mails."Neha:- "I am not imagining anything. He has really send me a mail. Ican show you in my mailbox."Rohan:- "Okay Neha I believe you but still I think you should take abreak and go home."
Neha was still in shock with the news she got from Rohan. She just dida search on telephone directory for a name with Rahul Mehra and pagereturned no records. She again checked the mail id and employee numberdetails. She did a search many times that day by putting variouscombinations but the search page displayed the same message "Nomatches found for the given search criteria". She could not believethat someone could hack the system and send mails to her from annon-existing id. She attached the mails sent by Rahul and sent it toRohan as a proof that she was not dreaming.
On seeing the attached mails even Rohan was in shock. He came to Neha'sdesk.
Rohan:- "I think by mistake his id has not been deleted and someonewho knows about it is playing with it."Neha:- "But I checked the details on telephone directory there are norecords available for this id."Rohan:- "Talk to the CCD people and see what they have to say."
She called up the CCD people. They took control over her system andlooked at the mail sent by Rahul Mehra. The mail was sent from thesame computer which Neha was using. The time stamp at which the mailswere sent Neha had logged in. Also there was no evidence that a remotedesktop connection was made or mail was sent through web mail. Eventhe CCD people were clueless as to how a mail has been sent from anon-existing id and from Neha's system itself.
There were no viruses or torjans or any other kind of threats onNeha's system. Her anti-virus was up to date. The whole day was gonein finding a loophole as to how did Neha get such a mail in hermailbox. Neha was tierd from the day's happening and so she decided toleave early from the office that day.
The next day when Neha came back, she saw a mail from Rahul Mehra. Shedidn't know whether she should delete that mail or read that mail. Shewas scared to open the mail. Somehow she gained some courage andopened the mail. The context of the mail was:-
Hi Neha,
Good to see that you left the office early tonight. I know Rohan toldyou about my death. I was also a workaholic like you. I would sit latein the office, even when no one was around me.I just being at office. I had no friends, no social life. Even onweekends I would use to come to office.
I missed all the fun in my life. Even my death happened at officewhile I was working. My dead body was found by the house keeping guyand the security guard at the reception. I took a lot of work stresswhich my conscious mind could not bear that day. I ignored all thehealth problems I was having. And finally on that night (20. 10. 07,11:24 PM) all these reasons became responsible for my death.
Now you know why I am not scared of ASHI.
But yes if I was alive then also I won't be scared of ASHI because Ihave really fallen in love with you but we can't be together untilyour death.
Now the choice is yours whether you will kill yourself on your own orwhether I need to do the honors.
Waiting for your death. Love you always.
Rahul Mehra
============ ========= ========= ====Some love stories have ghost in it============ ========= ========= ====

1 comment: